[wix-users] Cannot save WIX Toolset projects in Visual Studio

Barker, Joseph JBarker at ntst.com
Wed Jun 28 07:43:26 PDT 2017

@Arthur Wilson

From: wix-users [mailto:wix-users-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf Of Arthur WIlson
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 9:35 AM
To: WiX Toolset Users Mailing List <wix-users at lists.wixtoolset.org>
Subject: Re: [wix-users] Cannot save WIX Toolset projects in Visual Studio

Have you tried sending you a picture of the little guy. I have used it for the first time in a long time and I don't know what to do about it now and I don't have a clue why. I am just getting back to normal soon as I can get off this mail list. I don't think am account to cancel, so I can think of is that the problem is the one who is apparently running this 🐕 and pony show. Ask them, and find out why I gey these. I am bedridden with pain abd need this phone, but I don't need this shit.