[wix-users] Possible for dynamic DownloadUrl in WiX Bootstrapper

Wheeler, Blaine (DSHS/DCS) BWheeler at dshs.wa.gov
Thu Jun 22 08:17:15 PDT 2017

Easy
Content will be output relative to the bundle exe and it all has to be on the site since it depends on relative paths.

Example

 <MsiPackage Id="myinstall"
	Cache="yes"
	Compressed="no"
	DisplayName="My Package"
	SourceFile="Path2SourceFIles\My.msi"
	Name="folderRelativeToTheExe\My.msi"
/>

Compressed=No - keeps the source out of the bundle
Name=......  Creates the folder under where your bundle is and puts the package in it.