[wix-users] new Windows 10 version 1607 kernel mode device driver requirements - HOWTO implement in WIX conditionally?

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Tue Jun 13 07:54:06 PDT 2017

>From the first link... :

How do I sign a driver so that it is compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10?

All you need to do is run the HLK tests for Windows 10 and run the HCK tests for Windows 8.1 and earlier versions as you have in the past. Then, using the Windows 10 HLK, merge the two test logs and submit your driver along with the merged HLK/HCK test results to the Windows Hardware Developer Center Dashboard portal. The portal will sign the driver correctly such that it will work on all platforms that you indicate.

Are you trying to support XP / Older OS's?