[wix-users] Simple exe wrapper for msi

Don Caton dcaton1220 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 12:04:29 PDT 2017

Thank you but I know all that from reading the (limited) documentation.

I don't want to customize the bootstrapper UI, I want to get rid of it
completely.  The UI has to be the same whether running the .exe or the
.msi.

In the time I've spend Googling for this, I probably could have written a
simple exe in C++ that does what I want (1. extract the msi to a temp
folder, 2. run msiexec, 3. delete temp folder).

Don