[wix-users] Uninstall, custom action, set property and DIFXAPP

Joel Budreau joel.budreau at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 22:02:50 PDT 2017

If you've got a primary MSI feature that is always installed during
installs and upgrades and always uninstalled during uninstalls, then you
could do something like this:

<Custom Action='CustomActionSetDriverConditionUninstall'
Before='RemoveFiles'>
    <![CDATA[(NOT UPGRADINGPRODUCTCODE) AND &MainFeature=2]]>
</Custom>