[wix-users] Is this possible to do with a custom Bootstrapper application

Barker, Joseph JBarker at ntst.com
Tue Jul 11 09:21:45 PDT 2017

What I want to happen is have the bootstrapper exe open up to an initial screen that prompts the user to enter a server location. I then want it to proceed with the normal install process and use the entered in server location to know where to download the prerequisites and the msi for my application. Kinda just want to know if this is possible, I believe it to be just wanted to confirm before I start. Also any tips or suggestions toward accomplishing this would be helpful. Thanks.
Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employer or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and delete the material from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.