[wix-users] Delivering a SQLite DB

Paul J. McMillan, Sr. pjm0677 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 14:30:06 PDT 2017

The problem I am running into is, the app along with the DB is getting
installed under ProgramFiles and a standard user will not permission to
write to the file.  So, I'm trying to put the file in a place that the user
will have write access to such as Local App Data Folder but I can't find a
way to do that.