[wix-users] Heat transform document function

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Tue Jul 4 10:06:16 PDT 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: wix-users [mailto:wix-users-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf
Of Helge Kruse
Sent: Tuesday, July 4, 2017 10:41 AM
To: wix-users at lists.wixtoolset.org
Subject: Re: [wix-users] Heat transform document function

> I had to change the heat output to put it in my build project. I use a
> XSLT script to change the output. Heat accepts it by the -t parameter.

Hi Helge,
I am not sure I follow you? My issue is with the use of an XSLT function
inside the transform, document() uses the relative location of the transform.

If I copy the transform into the harvest directory, it will get harvested, I can
remove the results of the harvested transform from the fragment but that's
not very desirable.

Thanks,
jlc