[wix-users] Burn automatic rollback on installer failure

Blair Murri osito at live.com
Tue Jan 24 23:23:15 PST 2017

I would have expected that you would have needed to repair only MSI #1, not both. The MSI with the error should have restored the system, it's an error in that MSI if that's not the case.

Running a single repair to the installed bundle should have fixed everything without having to go to each MSI separately.

Blair Murri

Sent from my Windows 10 phone