[wix-users] Certificate Install Error in Windows 7

Nathan Roe nroe at ZotecPartners.com
Mon Jan 23 04:44:33 PST 2017

How do you run an install as administrator in Windows 7?  The option is not there when I right-click or shift+right-click.  The only thing I can do is run it as a different user.  I tried running it from a command prompt run as administrator and that does work, but the UAC dialog to prompt for elevation doesn't pop up.  I think the issue is what that dialog.  The installer always fails after I click Yes in that dialog.

Nathan  Roe
Senior Software Engineer

317-805-4013 P

nroe at ZotecPartners.com

Corporate

Visit us at:
http://www.zotecpartners.com

Zotec Partners, LLC disclaimer information