[wix-users] Certificate Install Error in Windows 7

Nathan Roe nroe at ZotecPartners.com
Fri Jan 20 08:44:01 PST 2017

Disabling UAC and running the installer as the same user works.  Doesn't that mean the user does have access?  I'm testing this with a local admin account.

Nathan  Roe
Senior Software Engineer

317-805-4013 P

nroe at ZotecPartners.com

Corporate

Visit us at:
http://www.zotecpartners.com

Zotec Partners, LLC disclaimer information