[wix-users] some files not installing on upgrade... [P]

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Wed Jan 18 22:48:48 PST 2017

Steve,

If you have a critical business dependency on the WiX Toolset, you might consider commercial support options. Commercial support excels when your business needs guaranteed accurate and prompt answers tailored to your product's design.

That's our philosophy at FireGiant anyway: https://www.firegiant.com/services/support-programs/