[wix-users] Change Temp folder used during build

David Watson dwatson at sdl.com
Mon Jan 9 14:06:47 PST 2017

Unless you want to use UAC patching. :)

[http://dr0muzwhcp26z.cloudfront.net/static/corporate/SDL_emailLogo.png]<www.sdl.com/>
www.sdl.com

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further request that you advise us.

SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY, UK.