[wix-users] Features that share installation paths

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Thu Jan 5 16:11:29 PST 2017

I create an msi for some admin related tooling that I push out via sccm merely as a convenience.
All the source files are fetched from git and the directory is harvested with to produce a fragment
through a build hook. Some of the features now share destination paths which creates duplicate
destination guids on the directory references.

What is the proper approach for this scenario? I would obviously like to retain the build hook for
pulling the source and generating a fragment from it producing a feature.

Thanks,
jlc