[wix-users] Implementation of "WIX_IS_NETFRAMEWORK_461_OR_LATER_INSTALLED" in v3.10

robert_yang at agilent.com robert_yang at agilent.com
Tue Feb 28 06:03:56 PST 2017

"I would like to use the property WIX_IS_NETFRAMEWORK_461_OR_LATER_INSTALLED in my code. I am currently using wix v3.10. I understand that this property is supported in v3.11 but Is there any way I can use this property in v3.10 without installing wix v3.11?"

I have a feeling we are going to be dealing with this soon too.  If it helps, I found this with a little googling -

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/37401019/how-can-i-detect-whether-net-framework-4-6-1-or-higher-is-installed-in-wix

I haven't tried this yet.
-Rob