[wix-users] confused about bundle (upgrades/downgrades) [P]

Steven Ogilvie Steven.Ogilvie at titus.com
Sat Feb 25 10:36:23 PST 2017

Classification: Public

Thanks Phil,

I did have SuppressDowngradeFailure="yes" set it to no and changed the version number to a lower version and when I did click install it came back as an error, which is what I wanted :)

Steve

This message has been marked as Public by Steven Ogilvie on February 25, 2017 1:36:22 PM. Classification provided by TITUS.