[wix-users] COM Object exception

Alex Tuppen alex.tuppen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 11:35:43 PST 2017

Are there any options if the MSI I am installing is not one that I have
made? I looked at custom actions but I can't run those in the bundle
itself. Basically I am just installing the MMA and then configuring it to
point to Azure where the actual work is done (hence why I am not installing
anything that i have written).