[wix-users] Nuget with Bundle projects

Farrukh Waheed farrukh1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 21:06:10 PST 2017

Hi
I am publishing my Bootstrapper.dll on our local nuget server during its
build, and this is working fine. But to use it in my Bundle projects
(wixproj), I can't find any direct method to reference this in PayLoad.
As a workaround I have created a dummy C# project, adding the nuget
reference, Copy to build output folder and then referencing this dummy C#
project's TargetDir\Bootstrapper.dll in Bundle PayLoad.

Is there any way to avoid using dummy C# project and using nuget referenced
binaries in Bundle's PayLoad????

Thanks