[wix-users] Possible to have large and small icons?

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Tue Feb 14 13:53:08 PST 2017

Define your icon file with all of the various resolutions in it, then the OS selects the size of the icon based on user input or other OS rules.  There is nothing in Wix related to this so far as I am aware.  It just relates to how you define the icon file.

There is in my opinion a slightly confusing note to the MSI docs for the Icon Table about the Icon name matching the extension of the target file.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/library/aa369210.aspx