[wix-users] Automating MSI building

Christopher Painter chrpai at iswix.com
Mon Feb 13 18:24:48 PST 2017

It's not always that bad.   You can build a "seed" MSI and then have a postbuild step to insert an additional file into it and then sign it if desired.  One example was a .com company called signature mail.  The customer signed and faxed a form that then generated an office addon that included their signature.