[wix-users] URL shortcut using a specific browser

Hoover, Jacob Jacob.Hoover at greenheck.com
Mon Feb 13 08:48:56 PST 2017

Highly unusual request, and I don't think it's supported by InternetShortcut. How would you handle PC's without Chrome?  What if a user uninstalls Chrome after running your installer?

You might want to look at a more generic solution for a chooser type app that handles all URL's and conditionally directs them to a specific browser based on the URL.