[wix-users] Automating MSI building

Brett Cunningham brettcu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:44:32 PST 2017

Thanks for the reply!

Customers deploy their own server. This is one of the values that must be
in the conf.ini file. Without knowing this value, the endpoint client does
not know what server to pull from.

This is why we think that the customer's server could query an API and pass
along the right info.

Does this make sense, or is there something else that makes more sense?