[wix-users] Change burn's ExePackage InstallCommand value conditionally

erwin john publico erwinjohnpublico at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 01:43:45 PST 2017

Hi All,
I have to change the arguments that I pass to an ExePackage during install depending on some conditions. I can pass arguments through InstallCommand attribute but how can I change the value I set there conditionally?
I tried adding a variable as the value in InstallCommand but there aren't available commands such as SetVariable that can change my variable's value conditionally. Is there a way to do this? Currently, What I ended up with is having the same ExePackage written but have different InstallCommand and different InstallCondition - which is not really neat looking.
Thanks,Erwin