[wix-users] Admin Privs

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:30:08 PST 2017

I second John's declaration that InstallUtil.exe is evil!

Justin's response should get you where you need to go if you cannot
stop using InstallUtil.exe at this time. Remember that you'll need to
schedule the custom action between InstallInitialize and
InstallFinalize to get execute="deferred" and impersonate="no" to work
as desired.

--
Edwin G. Castro