[wix-users] Installing using SCCM and Bootstrapper returns -1073741819

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:19:06 PST 2017

If the bundle log shows that the bootstrapper completed and is
returning 0, then it is very unlikely, but not impossible, that the
bootstrapper is generating the access violation. If this is really the
bootstrapper, then the issue must be in the clean up code that is
executed as the bootstrapper is terminating. If this is really in the
bootstrapper, then this should reproduce even without SCCM.

--
Edwin G. Castro