[wix-users] Custom Action Scheduled for Feature Upgrade

Fyodor Koryazhkin fyodorkor at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 11:40:49 PST 2017

Hi,
In any case the feature state will be Absent  and only feature action will
be Local because you are running Major Upgrade that meas the product with
new ProductCode. New installation does not know about states of installed
product.
Let say you defined ActionProperty in upgrade table as MAJOR_UPGRADE and
then your condition will be: MAJOR_UPGRADE AND &Feature=3. (If the
installation runs as major upgrade and Feature chosen for installation.

Regards,
Fyodor Koryazhkin..