[wix-users] Getting binary data in custom action

Mihajlo Cvetanović mcvetanovic at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 01:25:11 PST 2017

It is DLL. Maybe I'm missing something obvious and lack some basic
knowledge. I don't know how to give binary element to anything but the
CustomAction/@BinaryKey and iis:Certificate/@BinaryKey. I don't know how to
feed binary element to CryptBinaryToString function. Could you show me teh
codez please? I understand I have to make an immediate custom action where
I will convert a binary to a string property. But how to read that binary?

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 6:52 AM, Nir Bar via wix-users <