[wix-users] Stop & Start Service

Christopher Painter chrpai at iswix.com
Tue Dec 19 09:46:38 PST 2017

Log the install and look at the time stamps.  The scheduling should be pretty quick but the deferred execution phase inside InstallFinalize should have some time between them.

FWIW, the stop/start actions are tied to the installation/removal of the component the row is associated with.  So if you are doing patching or something and the component doesn't get installed then the stop/start won't happen.