[wix-users] Why would WiX UI became 33% bigger than original settings even though Windows Display settings is 100%

Shintaro Takechi devst119 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 18:46:09 PST 2017

Hi, I have started creating my own UI using Dialog.

I have noticed that my background image is scaled and I see jaggy image
results.

When I took my screen shot of my dialog, I noticed that the screen width
and height is increased by nearly 33.5%. (For example the Width that I set
as 692 has became 924).

I thought may be my Windows 10 display scale settings is modified, but I
can see that it is Recommended 100%.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thank you