[wix-users] Chrome enterprise deployment

Carlos Sosa carlos.sosa.us at outlook.com
Wed Dec 13 11:21:47 PST 2017

Hello, I'm trying to install Chrome with in my bundle, the question I have is that google provides an msi that has switches but If I use the msi component on the bundle it doesn't has options to includes/pass these switches. The .exe does.
M'I missing something? I'm trying to specified the parameters during install, I'm troubleshooting some errors during installation of Chrome.
Any advice is appreciated.

<MsiPackage SourceFile = "$(var.ProjectDir)Lib\googlechromestandaloneenterprise64.msi"
                 Id='Chrome'
                 Vital='no'
                 DisplayInternalUI='yes'
                 Description='Installing Google Chrome'
                 DisplayName='Google Chrome'
                 ForcePerMachine='yes'></MsiPackage>

Or

<ExePackage Id="Chrome"
                  Compressed="yes"
                  PerMachine="yes"
                  Vital="no"
                  Permanent="yes"
                  InstallCommand=""
                  UninstallCommand=""
                  RepairCommand=""
                  SourceFile="$(var.ProjectDir)Lib\ChromeStandaloneSetup64.exe"/>