[wix-users] Question about commit custom actions

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 14:32:46 PST 2017

I don't know the real answer here but I'm going to make an educated guess.

I guess that commit actions are executed at the end of the install
transaction. If this is the case, then that might explain why the 1.0.
commit action doesn't run until 2.0 finishes since the install transaction
closes/ends after 2.0 completes InstallFinalize.

--
Edwin G. Castro

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Joel Budreau via wix-users <