[wix-users] Component IDs for Major Upgrade

Ven H venh.123 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 09:47:26 PST 2017

Thanks a lot for your response Edwin. In my case, only my file (content /
version) changes and not key paths. Also, I am setting the Schedule
attribute on the MajorUpgrade element to afterInstallFinalize. Hence, I
believe I should not change the Component Guids. Right?

Regards,
Venkatesh

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 10:49 PM, Edwin Castro via wix-users <