[wix-users] Component IDs for Major Upgrade

Paul Mumford paul.mumford at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 12:17:32 PST 2017

Yeah think so, the only guid that needs changing is the package (which I
found easier to just use * to generate a new one) and change the major
version. As long as you never change the upgrade guid. Someone confirm
please because im no longer in that contract and cant see the source code
anymore. I did have that all written down in comments in the package after
r&d.

On 6 December 2017 at 17:35, Ven H via wix-users <