[wix-users] Burn custom wpf UI controls bindings

Hanebach, Jack (US - Mechanicsburg Delivery) jhanebach at deloitte.com
Mon Dec 4 10:20:57 PST 2017

I'm building a custom wpf UI for burn bundle installer and cannot seem to find any documentation on controls binding - all examples I could find just show buttons, text boxes and sometimes progress bars... :( What I need is some more complex controls, like combo box, tree view etc.

Does somebody know of more comprehensive documentation/tutorials/examples?

TIA

Jack
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1