[wix-users] Dark is failing with InstallShield based msi decompiling

Farrukh Waheed farrukh1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 00:08:18 PDT 2017

Thanks, Mates. Really appreciated your helping replies.

. I've already written the wix, by opening it in Orca, but just to verify
if I'm not missing anything, I tried dark to get a Wix markup and see if I
can add/improve anything, like Custom Actions, shortcuts that might be
missing or need some updates.

Best regards