[wix-users] How to make the value of Property Value case insensitive

Simran Simpsons simransimpsons at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 11:23:37 PDT 2017

Hello
I have a RadioButtonGroup Property = "PROPERTY1". The group has two radio
buttons. Below is the code snippet

<RadioButtonGroup Property="PROPERTY1">
                <RadioButton Value ="VALUE1" X="0" Y="0" Width="100"
Height="10" Text="RadioButton1" />
                <RadioButton Value ="VALUE2" X="0" Y="20" Width="100"
Height="10" Text="RadioButton2" />
          </RadioButtonGroup>

How do I make VALUE1 and VALUE2 case-insensitive. I tried using the ~
before = operator but it doesn't let me compile.

As a user, when I am doing command line installation, I wish to set
property as PROPERTY1 = "value1".

Appreciate all the help

- Simran