[wix-users] WixSetup - Check pre-requisites & Adding redistributable?

Sanket Kubal sanket at hoc.com
Sun Aug 13 23:37:25 PDT 2017

Hi

I am using WixSetup project for my application, which generates msi as
output successfully. Now, I have to add few more details-

1.	Check pre-requisites before installation:

As a part of pre-requisites, I have to check few conditions in product.wxs
file (Similar to .NET Framework 4.0)

    <PropertyRef Id="NETFRAMEWORK40FULL"/>

    <Condition Message="[ProductName] requires .NET Framework
4.0.">Installed OR NETFRAMEWORK40FULL</Condition>

How to add pre-requisite condition in product.wxs file with registry entry
check?

2.	Adding redistributable packages in msi

Also, I need to add couple of redistributable items in msi, which will be
shipped with msi.

How I can add these packages in msi?

Can someone please help me with these points?

Regards

Sanket