[wix-users] Register WMI Provided (mofcomp)

Silverman, Ariel ariel.silverman at intel.com
Mon Aug 7 12:17:42 PDT 2017

Hi wix-users,

The installer for my current project requires a WMI provider registration step, I've browsed through the internet hoping someone had already solved this using Wix Toolse, but unfortunately found nothing.
Is anyone familiar with resources that can help me accomplish this task?.
This operation is currently performed by our InstallShield project by copying the mofs to SUPPORTDIR and then running a mofcomp batchfile.

Any help on this regard will be most appreciated!

-Ariel