[wix-users] Implementing the property remember pattern

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Thu Aug 3 17:29:17 PDT 2017

Is the usage of AppSearch significant in the scheduling of the CAs
for this pattern, or can a later action such as CostInitialize be used
without issue? I have some programmatically derived packages
which exceed the rather narrow limit imposed by the value of
AppSearch being 50.

I am aware I can use a single convention based CA to set them all
however the conditions only make it in the database when scheduled
and that adds yet another layer of indirection and easy breakage
for my packages.

Thanks,
jlc