[wix-users] Simple exe wrapper for msi

Sean Hall r.sean.hall at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 16:13:26 PDT 2017

All of the functionality in WixExtBA should have been added to WixStdBA in
WiX 3.8. WixStdBA's UI can already be declared via XML, I'm not sure what
you're trying to say there. If you're referring to some parts of the XML
being required with exact names/ids, the functionality in WiX v4 is much
more powerful.