[wix-users] Registry Key - depends on what is there WAS RE: Install Util, Custom Actions, Elevated etc

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 09:00:11 PDT 2017

Your custom action could be a fairly simple immediate custom action whose
only job is to calculate OpenN and sets a property with the result. I'd
probably use a registrysearch to find the root key if that information is
not completely static. In that case the immediate custom action reads one
property for the root key and writes one property for the calculated OpenN
key.