[wix-users] Adding a checkbox to the final Burn dialog.

Steve De George stevedegeorge at pivotalz.com
Tue Apr 25 05:01:38 PDT 2017

HI all.

I want to add a 'install a desktop shortcut' to my last Burn dialog. (Setup Successful). How do I do that? From what I am reading it seems I have to get the Wix source code and modify that? Or am I just confused?

On another thought. My BootStrapper installs 2 prerequisites and then my own MSI. Should I put the 'install a desktop shortcut' in my own MSI? Right now my MSI does have it's own UI dialog's. Not sure what is the best practice here.

Thanks.

Steve De George - Pivotal Z / NextGen Software, Inc.
253-656-4061
www.pivotalz.com<http://www.pivotalz.com/>
www.nextgensoftware.com<http://www.nextgensoftware.com/>