[wix-users] Need to combine two installers -- one is a bundle

Edwin Castro egcastr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 14:15:06 PDT 2017

First, I would try the opposite of what you're thinking. Include your
MSI in the bundle. If everything the bundle does must happen after the
MSI is installed, then just make the MSI the first package in the
chain.

If you can't do that due to political reasons or some other business
requirement, then you can create a second bundle that installs the MSI
as the first package and the original bundle as the second package.

--
Edwin G. Castro