[wix-users] [EXTERNAL] - Edit Control missing during Modiy/Upgrade

Lewis Henderson henderso at opentext.com
Tue Apr 18 10:29:41 PDT 2017

Hi Simran,

There's not much we can do without some code snippets, but I assume the radio button is displayed for selection in Modify/Upgrade?  If not, and you're depending on the install remembering the radio button setting from the initial install, that could be your problem.  Post the relevant sections of your UI authoring and we'll have more to go on.

				Lewis Henderson
				OpenText, Inc.