[wix-users] Override related bundle actions

Phill Hogland phill.hogland at rimage.com
Mon Sep 12 12:29:27 PDT 2016

To identify the related bundle you can use DetectRelatedBundle where  RelationType.Dependent == e.RelationType and then save other parameters to be used later in planing this particular related bundle (such as the Bundle Tag).

PlanPackageBegin will specify an e.PackageId which is a guid related to the related bundle (rather than the sting name of one of the packages in the current bundle's chain) and e.state is the proposed state.  So if you want to change the requested state you return a different RequestState.