[wix-users] Custom BA DisableModify

Vanniekerk, Tyrel (GE Healthcare) tyrel.vanniekerk at ge.com
Fri Sep 30 06:49:13 PDT 2016

Yea, I am already doing all you said bellow.  If you run the installer when it's already installed (actually run the exe again, not run it from the Programs and Features), you don't seem to get any of that information.  e.Installed will be true and not sure what the command action is, but of course it would not show if the installer has modify or repair disabled.  I will just have to set a burn variable to disable the action in my bootstrapper.  Thanks.