[wix-users] CustomExitDialog conflicts with ExitDialog on sequence when OnExit=success is used

Rob Mensching rob at firegiant.com
Wed Sep 28 08:54:08 PDT 2016

Or maybe? http://wixtoolset.org/documentation/manual/v3/wixui/wixui_customizations.html

From: wix-users [mailto:wix-users-bounces at lists.wixtoolset.org] On Behalf Of hicham.seffendji at bt.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 3:58 AM
To: wix-users at lists.wixtoolset.org
Subject: Re: [wix-users] CustomExitDialog conflicts with ExitDialog on sequence when OnExit=success is used

Thanks for your reply Phil. The problem is I am not able to renumber or delete the default ExitDialog as I do not have access to its wxs. I know it is available on GitHub but the way I am using it in the project is by reference (not adding the classes). Do you reckon it's a good idea if I checkout the source from GitHug, alter it then build a new binary to use with my project?

Regards,
Hicham