[wix-users] session.Message in custom action called from Dialog?

Stephens, Rich RStephens at bottomline.com
Fri Sep 23 13:53:09 PDT 2016

So.... how am I to bring up a message box?  I've tried the spawndialog bit, but I seem to have trouble with coming BACK to my config dialog.  If it use the OK button on my error dialog  to "newDialog" back to my existing config dialog, the installer errors out, with an error code 2856.  What am I missing?  I just want the error dialog to pop up, and then to return to my config dialog when you click "OK" on it.