[wix-users] Replace System.Message with custom self developed messagebox.

ashish agarwal ashishsagarwal17 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 22:12:18 PDT 2016

I am using wix for creating our installer. Our UI team has developed our
own messagebox and is present in dll. I want to replace system messagebox
with my messagebox.
When I put a try catch for my message box then it says:
 InnerException System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or
assembly 'XXX' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file
specified.

I have added the dll in the references of bootstrapper. How can I use it? I
think as it embedded in the exe this might not be found. Any pointers?