[wix-users] Changing the Product Name dynamically without rebuilding WiX Project

Venkatesan, Ravikumar Ravikumar.Venkatesan at scientificgames.com
Mon Sep 12 00:43:50 PDT 2016

Now, I have a follow-up question. I read from the Internet that the ORCA support has been discontinued by the Microsoft. Is it still the recommended way to do what I want to do? Or is there any other/better way?

Please suggest.

Thanks.

Ravikumar Venkatesan | Lead Engineer II | Bally Technologies India Private Limited  | (M) +91 98 8436 0607